ELS takes corporate responsibility seriously. Our policy does not just deal with the legal obligations we have as a company, but the wider moral obligations we have to our staff, customers, partners we work with and the environment we operate in.
We respect the obligations a company has on the environment it operates in. Our company will regularly look at ways to reduce our carbon footprint and that of the customers we serve.
We ensure that our offices are clean, safe and comply with health and safety, fire regulations and general heating and ventilation guidelines.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
TCF is an important element of the FCA‘s requirements and is a fundamental part of the “spirit of the FCA guidelines.” This section is about how ELS reasonably meet our customers’ expectations.
ELS, and our employees do:
- Follow the guidelines noted by the FCA with specific regards to ensuring the product, term and price meets your needs
- We will outline any risks to you that we are reasonably expected to be aware of
- We will be honest, fair and trustworthy in our dealings with you
Our regulated Clients – and prospect Clients – are sometimes small companies. Some people may not understand more complex financial products, terms and conditions etc.
Our employee’s can guide you, using layman’s terms, pointing out conditions like the need for insurance, documentation fees, yearly admin fees, options at the end of the agreement term.
Our employee’s have to clearly tell regulated prospects the financial aspects to the agreement:
- The advance rental, if applicable
- The term in months of the agreement, rental amount and rental frequency
- The agreement documentation fee
- Any yearly administration charges if applicable
- The need to confirm to the Finance Company if or if not they have insurance and that a Finance Company may add cost onto the lease to cover an insurance policy